What do I ask for if I want a full Tummy tuck, also butt lift with fat from tummy added a breast lift w/fat from tummy also?

Combined Procedures or Mommy Makeover

Additional procedures that may enhance the result of the full tummy tuck are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. 

If you need to find the answers for the best procedures for your desired results, you have the ability to take on multiple consultations with local board certified plastic surgeons. Many should be able to complete combined procedures together to help save cost and recovery time both. Good luck.

Terminology

There is no specific terminology that you need to use.  Simply explain to the surgeon what your concerns are and what you would like to have done.  The procedures can be explained to you, including the pros and cons.  I encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD

Multiple procedures

Hi.  I would simply explain what you just said to your plastic surgeon.  Then based on your in person evaluation, your plastic surgeon can go over the options with you.  Good luck, and take care.  Dr. Howell

Greetings

Thank you for your question. The is no need to worry about how or which way to ask you can simply just explain this to your surgeon and he will understand and best advice you.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck with BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. If you are an appropriate candidate for a tummy tuck, this can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A BBL can be performed at the same time in the right patient.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Fat transfer to breast and buttock

Sounds like you're interested in a fat transfer to the breast and the buttock. Unfortunately most patients do not have sufficient fat to perform both of those procedures. Consult with an experienced plastic surgeon in person for more information.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

What do I ask for.

Frankly you do not need to worry about what to ask for. Just explain in your own words what you are seeking in terms of changes to your body and your surgeon will guide you. He will explain to you all your options as well as the risks involved. In terms of the abdominoplasty as well as the liposuction and fat transfers there are a lot of variations in techniques so be sure to base your choice on experience , safety, and credentials and not all the trappings of the practice. For example , one of the most famous plastic surgeons in the world works in a tiny office in Chicago so if the office looks like Macy's inside it has no relationship to the quality of the surgery. Also avoid flashy websites and advertising and base your opinion on the above. Also remember that with tummy tuck it is not always necessary to do the muscles which results in a much longer recovery. And, in addition, lipoabdominoplasty as opposed to the traditional American technique seems to be safer way to go with better results at least it has been that way for me. 

Hope this helps. 

Grady B. Core, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon