Is it possible to fix my wonky liposuction? And how? (Photos)

I had Lipo suction in flanks and tummy area but my right side is a completely different shape to the left , can I fix this ???

Lipo revision?

Something else could be going on here.  Your pictures don't show me quite enough, but from what I can see you may have some scoliosis (spine curvature) which places one hip higher than the other (not unusual, by the way).  Improvements can be made under these circumstances but some asymmetry will likely persist.  If you look at good quality prep photos of yourself you may likely see what I'm referring to.  I try to point this out to patients in consultation as it's important for both the surgeon and patient to recognize this.

Lawrence Plastic Surgeon

Lopsided Liposuction/Stomach/Flanks--VASER HI DEF, RF treatments, Velashape, Venus

A combination approach would be best. I recommend a  high definition revision with radiofrquency treatments -- velashape or venus.  I suggest going to a body contouring expert for an evaluation, someone who works on these types of cases often.  Best, Dr. Emer.