How much does it cost me to have the tummy and bbl surgery?

I want to get rid of the stomach and love handles. My thighs have cellulite and the rolls in my back I hate. I want a new look so that I can feel better about myself.

BBL and tummy tuck

I do not routinely perform them both together. I prefer to stage the two and perform the BBL first. I think it is safer that way in most cases.

BBL & TT

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Cost varies depending on the location and surgeon but I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a BBL is between $6,000-$7,000 and a tummy tuck ranges from $8,000-$9,000. Most practices offer discounts on multiple procedures but I generally recommend staging these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 3 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. Best of luck in your endeavors. 
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

The cost will vary greatly with the surgeon and the overall amount of surgery performed.

I think that a tummy tuck coupled with liposuction of the sides, back, and bra rolls with fat transfer to the buttocks and hips would produce a great result for you.

Cost varies from surgeon to surgeon. Also, it depends on geographic location, OR time, anesthesia....Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon