What will you charge me for a lollipop lift and 550-600cc gel implants? (Photos)

I love to travel so i want to hear from all you drs i have been following and looking at all your pictures all over the us and surrounding areas. What will you charge me for a lollipop lift and 550-600cc gel implants. I'm from Alabama. And have kept up with several of you drs who answer several of my questions. And your work. You all are great at what you do.but I want to know pricing. im looking for a 2 week vacation and would love to have it done then relax somewhere other than my house. Thanks ahead!

Fee for lift and augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In our area, the fee is in the range of $7000-8000, but I'm not sure that's what you'll need. If I were to visit with you, I would consider offering you the possibility of doing another procedure that would raise your breasts and enhance their size without any scars. But, of course, I'd have to examine you first and make sure that you're a candidate. Good luck!

Breast lift plus implants

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get a breast lift with implants, this is because your chest looks a bit saggy and the implants will definitely help you fill the superior pole of your breast giving you an excellent and beautiful shape.

Before all this, of course, you need to get to a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Breast lift with implants

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, the best shape and contour could be achieved with an implant and a breast lift. Your nipple sits below the inframammary fold and without a lift in addition to the implant, this will not have a natural shape.  A breast lift with an implant can result in a very nice shape if good technique is used.  550-600cc may be too large for your soft tissue envelope.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.    Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon