What to do for the cellulite and skin? (Photo)

Cellulaze? Or vela shape? I work out and am about ten to 15 lbs from my ideal body weight. I really want to get rid of my cellulite for good. I'm very nervous about pain and get freaked out just getting facial fillers.

Cellulite

I believe Cellulaze would be a good option for the treatment of cellulite.  It is a difficult problem and there is no good solution to it.  However, I found Cellulaze is a very effective treatment.  It can be done under local anesthesia.  See board certified plastic surgeon who perform Cellulaze.

Alex Kim, MD

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

The best treatment for cellulite is cellfina followed by external heating procedures such as velashape or venus legacy and/or ThermiRF. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellulite Treatment

Dear spair8858,

Cellulite is a challenging problem.

There are a few treatments that may help, such as Cellfina (advanced subcision) and Cellulaze (laser tightening from inside out). Treatments that work from the outside in (eg. Velashape, Exilis, Thermage, Pelleve, etc.) are less effective in my opinion.

Regardless of the treatment chosen, it's important to have realistic expectations, as results vary and veer towards minimal to mild to moderate (versus drastic) improvement.

Please see an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is experienced with a full range of cellulite treatments.

Be wary of anybody suggesting that treatment will likely product drastic improvement.

Warmest wishes,
Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD

Cellulaze for cellulite.

There is no permanent cure for cellulite.  Cellulaze and aggressive liposuction techniques can improve it for a long time.  It can be performed easily under local anesthesia.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician

Results vary but.....

Thanks for your question. In a survey conducted by our research team, 15 women underwent the Cellulaze procedure & allowed our team to evaluate their results. Utilizing 3D surface imaging, digital photography & patient questionnaires, the following was found for each patient after just 1 Cellulaze treatment: ·         68% showed significant decrease in cellulite by photographic evaluation ·         65% showed an improvement in skin appearance using Vectra 3D Surface Imaging ·         76% of patients reported they believed the treatment gave them good or excellent results Hope this helps!

Bruce E. Katz, MD