How do I tell doctor that the look I want is below in picture? (Photo)

How do I tell doctor that the look I want is below in Picture. Want Cleavage, Natural look, natural feel, to not roll under the arms when you lay down or look like a bean bag when you bend over. Gummy Type, Under Muscle, Over Muscle, I know there will be a lift and impants. I'm 61 almost 62, 5'8 170 lbs, 40DDD when scooped up, I don't want to be too small or too large. I want to feel sexy in my old age, Is this possible.

Lift and implants

You look like you could benefit form a lift and implants. Best to show your surgeon what your goal is, and he can review with you what is possible and what is not.

Breast lift

It is great that your have pictures of the desired look. You will need to have lift and no implants since you are DD already. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

How do I tell doctor that the look I want is below in picture?

It is certainly possible to a achieve an improvement in shape and volume. Because there are so many variables consider a virtual or and in person consultation for a more extensive discussion. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Thank you for the questions. Goal photographs can be very helpful when it comes  to  improving communication between patients and   their plastic surgeon. On the one hand, goal photographs can help patients communicate goals; on the other hand, these photographs may help plastic surgeons communicate the need for realistic expectations (what should and should not be expected) with the planned procedure.   essentially, the goal for perhaps helps plastic surgeons of their patients and achieve a better understanding of what the patient is hoping for.  These visual aids are more powerful than terms such as "natural" or "not too big, not too small" or "C or D cup" etc.

Generally, in our practice, we utilize computer imaging and goal photographs heavily during the communication phase. I ask patients to use pictures without clothing, given that the clothing can potentially change appearance of breasts.

It is also important for patients remember that their starting point will make a significant  in impact on what can be achieved with breast surgery; again, achieving realistic expectations is one of the keys to successful interactions between patients and surgeons. In your case, you may benefit from achieving long-term stable weight, if you are not there already, prior to proceeding.
 Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

You should feel sexy at any age.  Explain to your surgeon what you are hoping for, but remember that we are limited to what we have to work with.  Keep an open mind during your consult, and hopefully your will be satisfied with your outcome.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD