Any suggestions on my boob job?

I had a boob job a 1 year 2 months ago there fine love them just noticed that one looks full and the other one don't an ill droped and looks flatter than the other one when I lie down only a little bit and more hollow if you like

Changes after BA

Thank you for your question. Your breasts will go through changes with time. Without seeing before and current photos, it is difficult to assess what is going on. Probably best to see  your original surgeon with your concerns, so they may give  you a better idea of what has happened. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Assymetry a year later

Your bvreasts will change with time.I would go back to your original surgeon .You may have more capsule on one side that could cause the difference.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Appearance of breasts one year after surgery.

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to give you an accurate answer without seeing photos or examining you in person.  I suggest you return to your plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation.  Good luck.

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Cohesive Gel Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you follow up with your plastic surgeon so he/she can evaluate you at this time,

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Revision?

Thank you for your question. While it is always best to get an in person consultation, this forum can sometimes give you a general idea of what might be done to improve your problem. However, it is impossible to answer your question without some photos. 

Mary Gingrass, MD

Any suggestions on my boob job?

Thank you for your question.  Without having a full set of before and after surgery pictures it is difficult to offer definite recommendations.  Best to be seen by your surgeon for an in-person evaluation and discussion of your results. Best wishes.

Breast Augmentation Suggestions

Difficult to say without photos. Contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns. Best of luck.

Suggestions

It is difficult to determine with an assessment nor photos. I'd recommend booking a follow-up appointment with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Take care.