After how long does juverderm ultra start breaking down in the nose? An is permanent damage possible after filler?

After a top up treatment I was left with too much filler in my nose. I went back to my injector 3 weeks ago who used heavy massage to flatten an spread some of the filler out. I am unhappy with how prominent the middle part of my nose looks just bellow the little hump I had, as this area wasn't a main concern for me I just wanted to fill out the little dip at the top. After how long does the filler start softening up by itself? An can the actual nose become worse then what it was before filler?

Juvederm

I'm sorry you're unhappy with your Juvederm treatment.  It is not permanent and the product will gradually break down after about a year.  At this point you may want to consider having hyaluronidase injected into the area to dissolve the Juvederm.

Filler in The Nose

If unhappy with your filler results you can have it dissolved with hyaluronidase. It can take several months for Juvederm to dissolve on its own. After the filler dissolves you will have your normal nose. Please see an expert injector.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

After how long does JVD ultra start breaking down in the nose?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  At this point in your recovery I would recommend having your injector dissolve the JVD in your nose and then restart the procedure, perhaps with a new injector.  The filler material will not damage your natural nasal shape or volume.  Hope this helps.

No permanent damage--reverse if unhappy, non-surgical nose job

If you're unhappy with your results, you can have this reversed with hyaluronidase and try a different technique next time. It can take several months for it to dissolve on it's own, but then you will have your original nose shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Filler in the nose

Juvederm if placed in the wrong position or too full can be corrected by dissolving the product.  It will dissolve on its now but can takes weeks to months depending on how much filler was placed.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green