I'm 61 yrs old, 5'8", 174. Need complete body lift can all of these be done at 1 time. Any suggestions?

Arm lift, breast lift/implant, tummy tuck, butt lift and thigh lift. I physically healthy just a lot of sagging skin. Would love to have just 1 recovery time. I'm doing this for myself. Have never had pregnancy but have weight as much As 260 low 145. So stomach area always been a hanging problem. I have a appointment to for consultation.

4 procedures at one time

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. I do perform 4 procedures at one surgical setting but rarely. I believe that you are too heavy to do so. If you were around 150lb we could think about it. 2 surgical sessions would be a lot smarter.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Combining multiple procedures

can certainly understand your desire to have all the procedures performed at once but its not advisable, not only for your wellbeing but in order to achieve the best aesthetic outcomes. Body lift surgery on its own takes roughly seven hours. Its important to undergo this procedure and allow your body to recover before planning the secondary procedures.  This allows me to plan each stage of your surgery to ensure you achieve the best aesthetic outcomes.  Ensure your doctor is a fully qualified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in body lift surgery.

Thank you. Congratulations on your weight loss. I can understand that you would want to reduce your healing time and have all the procedures done simultaneously. However with prolonged surgery, there are additional risks with anaesthesia, clots in your legs and lungs, lung collapse, higher infection risks to name a few. I would suggest that your procedures be staged. Good luck.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Body lift combined with other body contouring procedures

Thank you for asking a very important, thoughtful question!  Although I understand your desire to have one recovery, especially when you have achieved such tremendous success with your weight loss and you are ready to open a new chapter in your life, it is pushing the limits of safe surgery too far to include all of these procedures at a single surgery.  Combining the body lift with the thigh lift and buttock lift would be reasonable, followed up by the breast augmentation-lift and arm lift (brachioplasty).  Best wishes for beautiful final results and speedy recoveries!