I'm 5ft 2in & 124 lbs before the implants. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm a mommy of 3 girls. I have 560cc high profile implants filled to 650cc saline.. Will I have the porn style look I want? I was a 34 a before surgery.

Breast implants

Thank you for the question and photos.  Based on your photos, you seem to have a good result from your surgery.  Your implants should continue to settle with time.  Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi.

Looks good

Based on just your photos and without seeing you in person, it looks as if you have achieved your desired outcome. Enjoy. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Porn style breasts

From the photos you have included, it looks to me that you have achieved your goal of a very full breast with a very high upper pole that's being contributed to by the overfill of the saline implant. Congratulations on your result.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation saline implant deflation

It looks like you have achieved your objective. You indeed have very full breasts. I am confident that you will enjoy them for many years… Good luck… happy thanksgiving..

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Porn look

You appear to be healing well from your breast augmentation.  You have a very large size.  I cannot say if they will be big enough to make you happy, but they certainly are a large size on your frame.  Good luck!

Expectation

Hi, sshort86.
Congratulations on your breast augmentation.
It seems like you are healing well from your surgery; you have a good result so far.
Whether you will be happy with your result depends on what your perception of "porn style" is.  
Please allow your implants to settle; follow up with your plastic surgeon closely.
It looks like you are on your way to a great outcome.
Best regards.

Porn look

That depends ENTIRELY on what the "porn look" means to YOU. I do MANY extra-large implants in patients who want a "fake" or "porn star" look. When we review photos representative of their goals however, I find a rather wide range of proportions that those words represent. You do have large projecting implants for your frame, but I don't know if you will think they are large enough and fake enough or not.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

I'm 5ft 2in & 124 lbs before the implants. Any suggestions?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure; based on your photographs, it seems that you are on your way to achieving a very nice outcome. Whether or not you will achieve the "porn star" look, cannot be predicted by online consultants. I would suggest ongoing patience; hopefully, you will be pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed. Best wishes.

Thank you for your question and photographs.  650cc implants are high volume, large implants and will leave you with an overall augmented look.  

I'm 5'2" and 124lbs before implants. Any suggestions?

650cc is a high volume implant. You appear to have a petite frame so once the implants settle you should have a nice upper and lower pole fullness. I'd also recommend being fitted for a good bra which will add to your fullness and cleavage.