10 weeks post anchor uplift and under 460 cc implants, worried that I will need revision surgery? (photos)

Still the same height as day 1 I had an anchor uplift and 460cc under the muscle implants. I have one toddler. I hadn't ever breast fed. As you can see from the before pictures they were very saggy and empty looking. At 10 weeks post op I've had no real troubles, but they haven't dropped at all, and the bottom of my breast is squidgy as if the implant need to be in the bottom. I'm getting quite frustrated and concerned now. Advice would be great thanks X

10 weeks post anchor uplift and under 460 cc implants, worried that I will need revision surgery?

If after another10 weeks still riding high I would re operate to lower the implants into the inferior pockets.