I had a subcision procedure done four days ago on my cheek. How soon can I start to massage it?

The elevated tissue is adjacent to the depressed scar making the depressed area look even more depressed. It appears to be a defined lump, not swelling. Is there anything I can do to flatten this lump? I have already started applying mometasone furcate cream. Would scar sheets or massage help at this early stage? Should I be taking anti inflammatories or antibiotic? The area is not bruised or infected. Is there an alternative to the mometasone furcate cream that does not have a bleaching effect?

Plato's Scar Serum after subcision

I would immediately start a combination of Plato's Bruise Balm and Plato's Scar Serum twice daily to reduce bruising and facilitate scar settlement. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles