I have had a episacrial lipoma (back mouse) for several years with severe periodic pain. Now pregnant, the pain is unbearable.

What options do I have to help me through this last trimester of my pregnancy and the actual birth. My Obgyn said if the pain got to severe he would perform a C section which seemed a bit extreme. I need answers ASAP,I would have attended to this eariler in my pregnancy, but I had no idea it was going to get this painful. Its effecting the sciatica nerve and I can barley move. This is a hardship because I have other children to care for. Please Help

Unbearable episacral lipoma causing pain

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your leg and back pain. I would advise you seeing a plastic surgeon and neurologist about the location of your lipoma and likelihood of removal, which is the only curative option if it resulting in your symptoms.  By the third trimester an operation can be safely performed if needed, or the lipoma may be removable with only local medication.  I hope this helps