Is it common for my breast to look a bit lopsided after having a capsulorraphy done? (photos)

I am 5 days post op and am curious if this is normal and if it will fix itself. Right now, in my opinion, it looks terrible towards the inside of the breast. To me, it looks like the implant is poking out.

Capsular contracture and breast shape

Capsular contracture can have severe effect on breast shape. If the capsule is thick and has to be removed, the implant may become very close to the skin in small breasts. After 5 days it is too early to know what the final result would be, this may be due to swelling and may resolve in time.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon