Not enough cleavage. Will it get better? (photos)

I feel like I had more cleavage before surgery then I do now. Even when I really push them together I only get a small cleavage line. It makes them look smaller then they were before especially in pictures. I got 425 cc under the muscle saline implants with a lift. about a month ago. Idk if this will get better with time or not. Before I was a 32 b cup.

Not enough cleavage. Will it get better?

It's difficult to suggest solutions here without knowledge of the #surgical #techniques applied. Nor without before and after #photographs. Also, it's best to wait 6 to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision.

Excessive #space #between the breasts is a very common reason many seek breast implant revision surgery. During the initial breast augmentation, a #pocket is created carefully to maintain certain folds on the sides and bottom of the breast. Occasionally, the space for the breast implant becomes too large on the #side of the chest or the tissue #stretches and the implants fall too much to the side. This is most easily seen when the patient is lying on her back. Other times, the space is a result of too narrow or too small of an implant for the patient's build. 

Nevertheless, the best #option for #revising should be discussed during a one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Deciding on additional #elective cosmetic #surgery is a personal #choice. Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cleavage

It's too early to tell what your final result will be,  although I do not believe your cleavage will significantly change.  I would recommend to give everything a chance to settle to see what your finals is before you make  a decision for revision.   I can assure you that I and many other past surgeons have done submuscular augmentations and achieved perfectly good cleavage, I do not believe that this is an issue with pocket location.   It would be helpful to see before and after pictures.

Cleavage

It will not get better

Submuscular implants lack cleavage.  Since the muscle is holding your implants apart cleavage will not happen.

It will not get better

Breast Cleavage

The cleavage that you currently see is due to the width of your sternum which is an area that is not safe to violate when dissecting the pocket for your breast implants. As your breasts soften with time you should be able to push them together more to give the appearance of them being closer together. Once your breasts have healed, if you are not happy with your cleavage you may want to consider fat transfer the breasts to help bring your breasts together and thus improve your cleavage. Best of luck with your result...

Breast Cleavage

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for this enquire.

Its too early to talk about final results with only a month after surgery.
In my practice, after performing a breast augmentation I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you very much for this enquire.

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Augmentation Recovery

For now, my best suggestion is to practice patience and wait. It can take anywhere from 3-6 months for your breasts to fully heal and settle into their new position. If, at that point, you're still unhappy with your cleavage then speak with your surgeon. Until then, enjoy your new breasts. They look great.

Breast Augmentation Recovery

You look good for an early result.  You need to let your implants settle and then look at the results.  Sometimes it is just not good anatomically to try to get too much cleavage. Keep in touch with your surgeon.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

No cleavage a month after surgery

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.

• You have under the muscle implants which are riding high.
  • And you have swelling from surgery.
  • Give yourself much more time - for swelling to subside and implants to settle.
  • Your photo suggests a very nice result at this point after surgery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

No cleavage a month after surgery

• And you have swelling from surgery.

Will cleavage improve?

At one month out, you most assuredly do not have your final result.  When implants are under the muscle, swelling in the muscle tends to push the implants up and out.   While placement under the muscle can affect your long term cleavage, it is much too early to assume that is happening here.  You appear to have an excellent EARLY result.  Give it at least another 2-3 months for things to drop and fluff. Your Breast feel and shape as well as cleavage line should change dramatically.  

i hope this helps, please give it time then return to your surgeon if you have any questions.  

Will cleavage improve?

Cleavage?

At one month the implants and shape of your breast have yet to take on their final shape and feel.  Be patient and allow months, maybe even 6 months of time before you evaluate your final shape.  As the muscle and skin relax and stretch over the implant things will become softer, more mobile, more natural feeling and more natural looking.  I'd reassure that, Yes, the cleavage and overall look of your breasts will improve significantly given enough time.  Best wishes.

Cleavage?