Breast Augmentation with Graves' Disease?

I was diagnosed with thyrotoxicosis R/T Graves' in August of 2015. TSH and FT3 and T4 came back WNL as of October; labs have maintained (last draw was January of this year). I was diagnosed with ADHD this month and have been prescribed Adderall 20mg bid. My heart rate range has increased, but not above 110bpm resting. Without Adderall, my resting HR is +/- 80bpm; BP is still WNL. Will I need to have blood work within the last three months of post-op day 0?

Breast Augmentation with Graves Disease

Yes, your endocrinologist should also be involved in the
decision making and in the timing of the blood work pre and post-op.
The anesthesiologist/CRNA should be notified pre-op so that anesthesia
can be planned in advance for your safety.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your excellent question.  Depending on your age and other medical conditions you may need to have blood work drawn but if your endocrinologist and regular medical doctor sign off on your breast augmentation you likely will not need any new lab exams performed.  Hope this helps.