Will Coolsculpting fix my flanks? (Photo)

Had a tummy tuck done a few years back and now my flanks look horrid. Will coolsculpting fix this?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Coolsculpting and Sculpsure can help your flanks but I find that hi definition shaping is best after tummy tuck for a more complete transformation.  you will get much more fat removed and skin tightening in a single procedure. Best, Dr. Emer.

CoolSculpting Is Effective for the Flanks

Thank you for posting a photo. It appears you would be a good candidate for CoolSculpting to reduce both your flanks and the bra bulge shown in the photo. CoolSculpting effectively treats areas of the body where stubborn fat accumulates, including the flanks. However, it's important to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss the results you can expect and determine whether CoolSculpting is the most appropriate treatment for you.

Kevin M. Johnson, MD, FACS
Spokane General Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Thank you for your question. Flanks and bra bulge are two commonly treated areas with Coolsculpting and can offer great results. You appear to be a good candidate visibly but I would recommend an in person consultation to determine your candidacy.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Will Coolsculpting fix my flanks?

You are likely a good candidate for cool sculpting if you have pinch able fat. Seek an in person consultation.

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

CoolSculpting on the flanks

I routinely treat the flanks on patients.  I can not tell 100% from the pictures you provided but it does look like you would be a great candidate for CoolSculpting.  I suggest making a consultation appointment with a reputable provider in your area.

Best of luck to you!

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting after liposuction

This is a very common treatment in our practice. Coolsculpting will help reduce the fat in the flank area as well as the "bra fat" area or bulge beneath the bra. You would still need to be seen for consultation in order to see which applicator would work best for your specific treatment.

Coolsculpting and Flanks

Definitely the coolsculpting procedure will help eliminate the bulges in your flanks.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Coolsculpting.

Coolsculpting is great for the flanks. This treatment would work well to help reduce the bulges in your flank area.  

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Coolsculpting Flanks

Your flanks/bra fat are perfect for coolsculpting. Treating this area is very nice and will make the bra-fat bulges much smoother.