I Have a Bilateral Tumor on my Lash Line

It may be basal cell carcinoma what do you recommend

Doctor Answers 5

? BCC on eyelid

If you even slightly suspect a tumor on your eyelid, this is not the place to discuss it.  You need to get it evaluated, promptly, in person, by an experienced plastic surgeon, dermatologist or ophthalmologist.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 79 reviews

Seek consultation for an eyelid growth

If you have an eyelid growth that has been present fo a while and certainly if it bleeding, changing or enlarging seek consultation with a dermatologist, opthalmologist, plastic, facial plastic or oculoplastic surgeon.  Likely a biopsy will be recommended to determine the nature of the growth and whether further treatment is indicated.

David J. Levens, MD
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

Any Concern for Cancer Needs Immediate Attention

If you feel that this may be a cancer you should make an appointment to have this evaluated and possibly biopsied as soon as possible.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 8 reviews

I Have a Bilateral Tumor on my Lash Line

Have a biopsy of both lesions ASAP! than if a basal cell see an expert plastic or eye surgeon to excise and reconstruct the lid. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 173 reviews

Please seek medical attention for this.

Dear Jimmydean

Given your suspicions, you are strongly advised to see an ophthalmologist and be assessed.  The upper eyelid is a common site for basal cell carcinoma.  You should know that there are other lesions that occur on the eyelid margin that are not skin cancers.  The ophthalmologist will be able to assess the lesions and biopsy them if necessary.  You should immediately make the appointment this week and have this addressed.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.