How do i get a bigger penis? (Photo)

I would like to have a bigger penis at least 10 inches long.

Penis Augmentation Lengthening and Girth

There are many ways to go wrong with penile surgery.  Most interventions marketed to increase penis size can be very destructive.  "Permanent fillers" such as silicone, radiesse sculptra etc should never be injected and tend to create life changing disasters.  In my opinion incision  based interventions should not be performed in general.  Ligament transection, v-y plasty and other incision based techniques can cause pathological scarring and actually shrink the length of the penis and threaten its function.  In my practice I offer a structural fat based technique that allows lengthening and dramatic increase in girth of the penis while avoiding the complication profiles of other techniques.  Using the patient's own fat, I push the base of the penis away from the abdominal wall and stent out the length, shape and increase the girth of the penis. Patient satisfaction is very very high and deleterious consequences are avoided.  There is a limitation to the length and girth that can be obtained and obtaining a ten inch length in your case is unlikely but dramatic gains can be delivered safely.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Penile Augmentation

Some urologists perform penile fat grafts to make the penis wider in circumference. Another procedure may be performed to lengthen the penis. These procedures have thier complications including impotence and painful erection. These procedures are also associated with significant malpractice claims.

Urologists also perform procedures for impotence.

Most Board Certified Plastic Surgeons do not perform penile augmentation. 

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon