How do i get a bigger penis? (Photo)

I would like to have a bigger penis at least 10 inches long.

Penis Augmentation Lengthening and Girth

There are many ways to go wrong with penile surgery.  Most interventions marketed to increase penis size can be very destructive.  "Permanent fillers" such as silicone, radiesse sculptra etc should never be injected and tend to create life changing disasters.  In my opinion incision  based interventions should not be performed in general.  Ligament transection, v-y plasty and other incision based techniques can cause pathological scarring and actually shrink the length of the penis and threaten its function.  In my practice I offer a structural fat based technique that allows lengthening and dramatic increase in girth of the penis while avoiding the complication profiles of other techniques.  Using the patient's own fat, I push the base of the penis away from the abdominal wall and stent out the length, shape and increase the girth of the penis. Patient satisfaction is very very high and deleterious consequences are avoided.  There is a limitation to the length and girth that can be obtained and obtaining a ten inch length in your case is unlikely but dramatic gains can be delivered safely.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Penile Augmentation

Some urologists perform penile fat grafts to make the penis wider in circumference. Another procedure may be performed to lengthen the penis. These procedures have thier complications including impotence and painful erection. These procedures are also associated with significant malpractice claims.

Urologists also perform procedures for impotence.

Most Board Certified Plastic Surgeons do not perform penile augmentation. 

Penile Augmentation

Bigger penis

Thanks for the question. Current options include: subcutaneous fat injection (increase girth), division of the suspensory ligament of penis (increase length), ventral phalloplasty (consist of detaching the scrotal skin attached to the ventral portion of penis, to give visual impression of larger penile shaft). This is a topic the American Urological Association (AUA) has reviewed in the past, specifically, subcutaneous fat injection (increase girth) and division of the suspensory ligament of penis (increase length). The AUA does not believe these procedures to be safe and efficacious. The ligament cutting, does not really lengthen the penis, it really just reveals the hidden portion of the penis, similar to if an overweight person loses belly fat, and they can visualize more of the penile shaft. The only option for naturally increasing the strength and duration of erection without medications/surgeries, is injection of PRP into the shaft of the penis utilizing the Priapus technique. I have many patients with post-surgical ED who opt for P-shot as way to buy some time until they need  inflatable penile implant. The patients have seen significant improvement and satisfaction with P-shot.   

Bigger penis

Wanting a longer penis.

It is surgically safe to increase the apparent length of the penis without cutting into the penis at all.I do not perform fat injection or implants. 

I wrote about this in Chapter 85 in McCarthy, Textbook Plastic Surgery. In young males it is called Hidden Penis. The skin slides down toward the end of the phallus instead of remaining attached at the base, resulting in a hidden appearance. The true length of the penis is concealed. There usually is a large amount of fat in a pad above the penis. This problem is similar in the ageing male when fat and excess lax skin hangs over the base of the phallus, giving a shorter visual and functional appearance.

The authors have seen many such cases. After removal of excess skin and/or fat with liposuction or an incision in the pubic hair, the penis shaft skin can be pulled up and sutured to the base of the penis and the supra-pubic skin pulled up and sutured to the rectus fascia. It is partly a reverse “tummy tuck”

This is particularly important for men who wish to have a longer penis. Fat grafts and implant surgery can be avoided.  The result is a penis is longer in appearance, by adding to its length from the base, not the end.  No incision on the penis is required.

Wanting a longer penis.