TCA peel; been using to for 4 days now. Most of my skin has peeled and there's a lot of redness?

I used a Tca peel to get rid of a scar and it is now the 4ths day, Most of the skin has peeled of and now I am just left with loads of redness! Help??? What can I do at home to help I can't go to a dermatologist

It sounds like you might have sustained a burn. I suggest formal skin care at this time and you need to avoid TCA peels at home this should be performed by a well trained expert. Scarring can be treated with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. See an expert for best results. Best, Dr. Emer.