TCA peel; been using to for 4 days now. Most of my skin has peeled and there's a lot of redness?

I used a Tca peel to get rid of a scar and it is now the 4ths day, Most of the skin has peeled of and now I am just left with loads of redness! Help??? What can I do at home to help I can't go to a dermatologist

Wound care, infection prevention, pigmentation prevention.

Hard to give advice without pictures and a formal examination. The concentration is way too strong for home use. See video below for SAFE peeling. For now, you do need to see someone qualified to look after your skin and to prevent infection, scarring, and even PIH or skin colour changes. Above all ... please stay safe. 

Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

TCA Burn -- PLEASE SEE BOARD CERTIFIED MD

It sounds like you might have sustained a burn. I suggest formal skin care at this time and you need to avoid TCA peels at home this should be performed by a well trained expert. Scarring can be treated with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. See an expert for best results. Best, Dr. Emer.