Get rid of scar post chemical peel. (photo)

I attained a scar from a chemical peel gone wrong, it's been about 2 months now and the redness has gone down but the scar is still very bumpy and if you Loook close it has white bits in it. Could I benefit from another chemical peel? Or anything else thanks.

Scar Revision - what is possible to improve the scar?

Yes scars can be improved. Your picture is hard to see the problem. 

There are many ways to improve a scar. Topical abrasion is one pathway. Lasers can really help blend scars to the adjacent non-injured skin. IPL = photo rejuvenation is another potential pathway if there is a skin color difference. 

To provide you an example of how a scar can be improved, I provided a link to a patient that had, I think, much worse scarring issues. So my recommendation is to seek consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon. 

Chemical Burn Treatment--Wound Care-Lasers-Sun Protection-See an Expert

It is really hard to tell from your picture. You may still be healing. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist to go over wound care. I suggest silicone gel with growth factors. Any scarring can be treated with lasers and microneedling/prp and needs sun protection. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer