Reduce redness?!

I got a 30% Tca peel done and I had to wear makeup for a meeting 1 day after ( not well planned I know ) however it seemed fine then on the second day I wore makeup again and when I took it off in some patches the Tca peel was extremely red and burning, it's is now day 3 and I have a few big patches of red and extremely burning sensation on my face, what can I use to help at home, I don't want to see my doctor until I try at home, thanks !

See a specialist for wound care

TCA 30% is definitely not a home job - the video shows how to do a low strength peel at home. For now, let us concentrate on getting your skin healed up, infection prevented, and any potential scarring reduced. You should see a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastics ASAP for wound care. All the best, and please stay safe. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Redness Relief

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in peels and lasers so you get the appropriate wound care you need at this time. You want to prevent hyperpigmentation and scarring with sun protection and skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.