What Size Person Can Get Vaser Lipo?

I am planning on having the Vaser procedure done on my thighs and buttocks. I don't want to be a size 0, I just wanna feel and look good in a nice pair of jeans. I have big thighs and bum (BIG FAMILY TRAIT) and would like to have this done.

What Size Person Can Get Vaser Lipo

It's difficult to suggest what would work best for you without photographs and online.There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. Vaser Lipo  is capable of removing fat from resilent areas providing a smoother and slimmer results. It is common for reducing love handles, extra skin along the bra line or flanks on many female patients. Additionally, it is often applied to the reduction of male breast surgeries, called gynecomastia surgery. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi-Def  targets both deep and superficial fat cells which is found around muscle tissue. This is suggested to tone and defined rather than reduce fat when not necessary. Finally, Vaser #4D, although similar to Vaser Hi-Def  works with the existing muscle tissue and physique. However, it results in more natural appearing definition to those areas, being treated. Vaser 4D is often applied to treating abdominal region to improve definition.  Additionally, it's not uncommon for Vaser Liposuction to combined with fat transfer which removes and transfers fat to another area of the body. 

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.

What Size Person Can Get Vaser Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best candidates for VASER (or ANY lipo)

Hi there-

Liposuction of ANY kind (VASER, Tumescent, etc...) is an excellent option for men and women who have localized deposits of excess fat. Bulges that when reduced, will improve the silhouette of the body.

It is not (no matter which machine is used) a good option for those interested in losing weight or who do not really have excess pockets of fat, but rather have thick thighs and buttocks circumferentially.

It would be difficult to say definitively which group your problem is best described by without an exam however.

I recommend you find a reputable, well-trained plastic surgeon and visit for a consultation.

Best candidates for VASER (or ANY lipo)

Hi there-

Vaser Lipo

Impossible to answer in an accurate fashion without photos. My guess is anyone can have Vaser Lipo. but an in person evaluation by a boarded PS is the way to go.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Vaser Lipo

From MIAMI Dr. B

Ideal liposuction patient

Regardless of the type of liposuction equipment being used, you still need to be a good candidate to get a good result.  Unfortunately, the patients with genetically diffusely large thighs and buttocks are not very good candidates.  The patient who has specific high points like in the saddle bag area and can point to them with one finger tends to do much better than the person who waves their hand at the entire area and wants it gone.

It doesn't mean that you can't get volume reduction but sculpting a thin shapely leg isn't a realistic expectation.  Expectation mismatches are more common in liposuction than anywhere else in cosmetic surgery so I am just trying to be honest with you.

Ideal liposuction patient