Who is the best in veneers in the DR?

Best dentist for #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I would encourage you to look at doctors within the U.S. if you are interested in travelling for dentistry. Realize that when you travel overseas for treatment, you cannot easily return to that office if you are dissatisfied.  Also, who will you see if you are in pain when you return to the States after treatment? The upside to traveling outside of the U.S. is that the work is a lot cheaper, but the downside is that you may get poorer quality results that you will have to live with for years to come.  I would recommend researching dentists on this site and really analyzing before and after photos of actual patients of the doctor that you are considering. Any dentist that has done hundreds or thousands of these cases should have at least 10 to 20 great before and after photos. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Veneers in DR

Hi, If you would like to get veneers in Dominican Republic with the best doctor i recommended you go to some doctors profile in DR and evaluate the before and after pictures. An specialist in esthetic dentistry is the recomended when you are loking for an esthetic work.
Good luck founding the best one! 

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist