I had rhinoplasty several years ago but my tip is now dropping! Is there anything that can fix this?

Lift drooping tip

Any revisional specialist can lift a drooping tip. It is not a difficult procedure . Not lifting too much is important

Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear you are not happy with your rhinoplasty result. An in-person consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice. He or she will be able to make recommendations following an exam of your nose. In general, cartilage grafts can be used to lift a drooping tip. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Revision rhinoplasty for droopy tip

A revision rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish lifting a droopy tip. To lift the droopy tip requires potentially cartilage grafting, cartilage removal and rotation of the tip cartilages upwards. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Revision rhinoplasty

It sounds like you might be a candidate for a revision rhinoplasty. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.