Is OK to weight train, soon after getting jawline fillers done?

Wait 12- 24 hours.

OK, just had my jawline filler done and trained 2 hours later, but iced between sets. Now, the CORRECT message to give to patients is that one should wait for 12-24 hours, this is to minimise bruising and bleeding. Displacement of fillers is not a problem. Take care. Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Hello, and thanks for your question. This should be fine. Obviously, try to avoid trauma to the face area, in particular immediately following your injection. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon