My upper lip look bigger compared to another one. Any suggestions? (photos)

my upper lip look bigger then another one

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Lip Asymmetry

A filler would easily address your lip asymmetry.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who knows how to make your lips look even.  This does not require a surgical procedure.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Assymetry

Thank you for your question, mungekar.prashant. Lip fillers are able to address your asymmetry. An excellent technique is fat injections which is a natural approach to providing permanent lip augmentation. I suggest you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to ensure you receive the highest quality knowledge, skill, care and treatment available.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip asymmetry

No two sides are exactly the same. If you want to match them better, then fillers might be worthwhile.  Best of luck.

Lip Reduction Surgery

I appreciate your concern and while physical exam is optimal, your photos demonstrate that you would most likely benefit from lip reduction surgery. The procedure is done in the office, under local anesthesia, and it takes about one hour. Recovery is usually one week, as postop, the lips are quite swollen. Check out the link below to an article I wrote about the procedure. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience with lip surgery, good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD