Treatment for acne and acne scars?

Does chemical pealing work on my acne and acne scars

Q ditched yag

The q switched yag can address the dark color with no downtime. It also works on acne scars and is safer than fractionated lasers on skin of color. I have excellent experience with q switched laser in dark Hispanic and African American patients. 

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Chemical peels for acne and acne scars

Based on your photos, you will likely benefit from chemical peels for both the acne and discoloration left over from the acne.  I would recommend adding some topical treatments as well, such as retinoid.  For some of the deeper scars and textural changes, I would recommend a series of fractional laser treatments.

Sejal Shah, MD

Treatment for acne and acne scars with peels for dark skin

I would definitely recommend chemical peels to improve both the color, texture, acne, and marks on your skin.  This combined with Retin-A and bleaching creams will be most helpful. Best, Dr. Green