Can we use topical solution of Minoxidil combined with finasteride (propecia) for growing facial hair?

Sir, I’m 21 yrs old and having patches of beard .And after some research,I found that minoxidil can stimulate the hair growth and in many cases it can also stimulate beard growth.The problem is I’m using Minokem-F topical solution twice a day for beard growth and it contains 0.1% Finasteride in addition to 0.5% Minoxidil. I read that Finasteride is gud for hair loss but it inhibits DHT which is essential for Bead growth.And I was wondering if Finasteride content will affect the beard growth??

Wants beard hair at 21

Finasteride will not impact beard growth. Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon