Tips to improve facial scar?

I had a deep scar 1 cm scar on my cheek area. Dermatologist told me to do scar revision. The nurse punched that area and excised. After 5 days I went to remove the stitches. But unfortunately it was not healed properly. The nurse took out the stitches and it was a worst depression ever. Its been 1 week I had my surgery. Dermatologist told me to wait until it heals completely. I am really worried. Please told me some tips to at least to fill up that scar

Tips to improve facial scar?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your healing issues.  Though I do recommend allowing your body to fully heal this wound before entertaining any other revision procedures I have attached below a blog article on minimizing scarring which you may find useful.  Hope this helps.

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

I suggest seeing an expert this can be treated with lasers, microneedling, tattooing, subcision and fillers.  Please seek a formal consultation.