Very thin & black scalp after hair transplant? (Photos)

I had ht on 4 july2016 my hair growing but very thin and curly lots of white particle attached with scalp looking black I consult to doctor he told to shave your head to remove all scabs ,dust,dandruff and he told me your hair will be thick after 8 to 12 month plz help me guide me I m very depressed

Hair transplant at 4 months

You are approximately 4 months out from your hair transplant and it looks like you are on track. At around 4 months you start to see growth which at first is fine and thin.  By 6-8 months hair will be course, thinker hair.  At 12 months you should have full growth.  Be patient.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair growth post transplant

you are still very early to expect growth. typically the new hair starts growing in around 3-4 months with full results between 12-15 months. It is a slow progress, the hair initially grows finer and thin, so be patient. Be sure to keep your scalp clean with shampooing, and if you are having some dandruff you can try Nizoral shampoo. There is no need to shave your head. If you have concerns still, you should follow up with your surgeon who performed your procedure. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 months following hair transplant

Based upon the photos you showed, you are looking good and should not worry. There appears to be early growth

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Growth

If you had your procedure in July, you are 4 months post operative.  The hair typically begins to grow at 3-4 months, so be patient.  This is just the beginning. At 6 months you will appreciate the growth a little more, as hair grows 1/2 inch a month.  Again be patient, it does take 9-12 months for the full result.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon