Thermage effects fertility?

I am 22 unmarried girl. After excess weight loss my thighs have become saggy & wrinkles.i am supposed to do thermage after few months. Is thermage effective on thigh wrinkles.is it safe for my age? Does it effect the reproductive organs if done on thighs? Please reply. Thankyou.

Thermage and Fertility

Thermage is a non-invasive procedure utilizing radiofrequency technology to heat the skin’s lower layers, stimulating the body to produce collagen and elastin. The result is tighter, firmer and smoother looking skin. Thermage is certainly safe for an individual your age and will have no effect on fertility.

Thermage and Fertility

Thermage will have no effect on your fertility since it is only heating the collagen in your skin and not affecting any internal organs.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green