Regarding testosterone and estrogen hormone content; what treatment should I take?

I have gone through some sort of websites in internet, people were telling like the gynecomastia happening due to the dominent influence of eastrogen in body and that results in fat deposition in belly areas..suggest me what are the steps to take for treatment of hormone and thereafter surgery?

About Gynecomastia & Hormones

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia. According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.
There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. 
The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate. 

Taking hormones are unlikely to be of any help. only surgery will help you

Almost all gynecomastia needs to be surgically removed. Even when, in the very rare 
case that it is due to a pituitary tumor, and hormone treatment is needed, you will 
still need surgery because the gynecomastia will not go away.

it is no longer indicated, when someone presents with gynecomastia, to 
do hormone testing, since it is almost never going to affect treatment.
that is the danger of reading things on the internet - any idiot can write something
and sound like an expert. 

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon