Swelling after gynecomastia? Liposuction only (Photo)

I have done my gynaecomastia surgery (vaser assisted liposelection only) one month ago. Even after one month my chest appears big enough. Is it swelling or any thing else, will it improve or any correction surgery is needed. During surgery no gland was removed as my PS told me that there is very less amount of breast tissue and gynecomastia actually more because of fatty issue only.

Swelling After Gynecomastia Surgery

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. The compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal.
But if this causes concern, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

Fullness of Chest After Gynecomastia Surgery

Thank you for your pictures.  I do appreciate some fullness of your chest.  Since you are only one month from surgery this very well could be swelling.  I would advise waiting at least 2 more months then re-evaluating your contour.