Is it possible to straighten my teeth without the extraction of 4 premolars, by just undergoing Tooth slicing? (photos)

I have never undergone braces treatment as I'm able to close my mouth properly(all 4 impacted wisdom teeth were removed).I'm 28 now and thinking of straightening my teeth after looking at my side view x-ray.Is teeth extraction really necessary?As you can see,I have teeth protrusion and also a bit of crowding in lower front teeth.If I go for teeth extraction,will it affect the structure of my face,as I have a small jaw line? Also,will it cause any other ailments? Please clear my doubts. Thank you

Extraction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Great question   please do everything you can to avoid extractions Your case, and your airway, will benefit so much from expanding the arches       good luck   kew