I have transplanted my hair using FUE but my scalp is not looking good. Kindly suggest me what to do? (Photo)

Sr as after one month post FUE surgery my scalp is nt cleany.as there is smthing like layer of dry skin or dandruff i dnt know.kindly help me is every thing fine or nt.also there is swelling on my forehead nd eyes.

If you are having issues after surgery, the best thing you can do is to contact your doctor. Your doctor would appreciate the f

If you are having issues after surgery, the best thing you can do is to contact your doctor.  Your doctor would appreciate the follow up.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Terrible post op care after FUE

Sorry to tell you what you already know, Grafts contain the hair follicles that are transplanted. Your post operative care is terrible as the crusts remain caked onto your head. Be sure not to pick these off as you now have to wait until they fall off with twice daily shampooing and leaving the shampoo on your head for 5-10 minutes and gently massaging the crusts until they fall off in the next few weeks. Your doctors should have told you how to wash your hair immediately after the surgery so you would have looked like the picture in the web reference

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Terrible post op care after FUE

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon