My right best is smaller and saggy. What should I do? (Photo)

I am a 30C-30D size. 1) My right breast is somewhat smaller than my left, has a much larger areola and sags. 2) Also, my breasts are far too wide, which gives me no cleavage. 3) I do not want implants. What are my options? Thank you.

Find the right surgeon to figure out your options

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

You may benefit from a lift without implants.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

You can have a lift on the lower breast but you may nor achieve the fullness you are looking for without an implant. Best of luck.

A breast lift on your left side may help to create symmetry and balance.

There’s a limit to how much improvement you can expect without breast augmentation. A breast lift, or mastopexy, of your left breast can help bring the breasts in balance with one another. A breast lift can remove the excess skin and raise the left breast to the same position as the right one for a more symmetrical look, but implants would be necessary to help achieve a similar shape in each breast. It’s possible to choose small breast implants for a natural-looking result. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

A lift on the right and an areola reduction will help you achieve more symmetry but there are some scars involved so you muust sit down and discuss this with an experienced surgeon

Augmentation Options

The goal of breast surgery is to create an aesthetic breast with the size, shape, and projection that is desired by the patient. Patients, like yourself, with lack of volume and asymmetric sagging breasts are most often offered a combination of a breast lift and asymmetric augmentation (mastopexy augmentation) to address all of these issues and re-establish symmetry. Currently, the only proven safe options for breast augmentation are implants, fat transfer, and free tissue transfer. Implants are most often used to augment the breast because of their ease of use and the predictability of the result. For patients looking for a more "natural" approach to breast augmentation, fat transfer and free tissue transfer are options in the right patient. Unfortunately, the results of fat grafting to the breast are often disappointing, unpredictable, and can lead to difficulties with cancer surveillance down the road. Free tissue transfer has its own negatives including cost, risks of surgery, and the need for a lengthy hospital stay. As such, free tissue transfer is usually reserved for breast reconstruction after mastectomy. Implant based augmentation is a safe and time tested surgery that can produce very satisfying results. Before summarily dismissing implant based augmentation, seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. A detailed examination and frank discussion will help delineate the best surgical treatment and may allay some of your concerns. For more info on breast lifts and augmentation see the link below.

Breast Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and photo. Asymmetries are quite common. A combination of breast lift and implants would likely be ideal to help balance the appearance of the breasts and areolas. Without implants it may be difficult to even out the breast volumes. I recommend that you see a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person. They will examine and measure you, talk about your goals and help you make a plan.
All the best

Lift without implants

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  I would suggest that you will not get the position shape and symmetry that you would like with an implant

The question is - what do you want to do?

If this is something that you can live with - do nothing.  However, if this bothers you there are many options.  Remembering that your breasts are sisters and not twins, surgery can be performed to make your breasts more symmetrical.   I would echo my colleague who stated that you should find yourself a good plastic surgeon one in whom you have all the faith and see him/her.  While there are many options and different solutions to the same "problem" you should rely on his/her advice.  Make sure the plastic surgeons is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - Best of luck. 

Asymmetry of the Breasts

Any women desiring breast augmentation surgery is a candidate as long as there are no health problems present which would preclude her from having surgery.  If the desired goal is to enhance or restore size and shape or to improve asymmetry, breast augmentation is a viable option. Breast augmentation can improve a body image, self-esteem, self-concept, and quality of life.You would be able to have breast augmentation and mastopexy (lift) to help with the matching size, shape and placement of your breasts after surgery. The best thing to do would be to seek out a local board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and discuss your questions and find out what options will be best for your desired results.