Is size of vagina hole normal? (photo)

I am 25 year old , i never had sexual intercorse nor used any sexual toys.. So my question is that for a 25 year old virgin is size of my vagina hole normal?..

Normal vaginal opening

Yes! 100% normal with intact hymenal ring. No worries the vaginal opening appears normal and healthy. 

Atlanta Urogynecologist

Normal vaginal introitus

All is normal. There is nothing to fret about.  One can even see the hymenal ring intact.  Relax!!

You have a normal intact hymen

Your photo shows a normal hymen. After intercourse, the hymen will break into hymenal tags and the vaginal opening will appear larger.

Virginal vaginal opening

In a word yes. The hymen membrane closes off the vaginal canal from the bacteria etc. on the outside. As long as there is an opening to allow menstrual period blood to egress out, you are fine. Obviously this opening will be enlarged by intercourse in order to allow entry of a penis.

Vaginal opening size

Thank you for the question and picture. Vaginal opening looks very normal for somebody who has never been sexually active before. At least based on picture, I do not see any abnormalities. Hope this helps

Armen Kirakosyan, MD, FACOG, FACS
East Aurora Urogynecologist