Is there any medicine, device or any exercise to reduce the size of my nose?

Non-surgical nose job

No, but with the use of dermal fillers such as Juvederm Voluma, a “liquid nose job” can be done! The hyaluronic acid filler is injected to improve the appearance of the nose, giving it more aesthetically pleasing shape/contour. I would highly suggest scheduling a free consultation with our practice!

Columbus Physician

Reducing the size of nose

Non surgical procedures such as fillers are very helpful to improve the shape and contour of the nose but they are not good at thinning/reducing the size.  If your nose is very flat, adding filler along the bridge can give an appearance of a thinner nose.  However, if you really want to make your nose smaller it cannot be accomplished with filler, in my opinion.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Simple, to make your nose smaller you need surgery. There is no magic trick or medication that can do it. Sorry, but that is the way it is. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD