Since 1 month I am suffering with gradual increase of cheek muscle - only on one side of the face. (photo)

When i am 6 months of age i fell from 6feet distance to ground that time my lower jaw little slides down but there is no pain and no complications...now i am 45 years old...since 1 month i am suffering with gradual increase in my cheek muscle on right side of the jaw......these days i am taking medicines for skin allergy....is there any effect of that medicines on my cheek muscle?

Facial Contouring- See an Expert

I suggest consulting with a facial sculpting expert for an in person evaluation. At this time, your physician can review your medical history and medication list. Best, Dr. Emer