I am 23 yrs old, I am suffering hair loss from 2 months onwards - Can you give me any advice?

Though i used shampoo ,there was no improvement at all , i used 2 shampoos even though it was not stopped ,hairfall is increased.

Greetings

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair Specialist Consult

Hello. The first thing you need to do is schedule a consultation with a doctor who specializes in hair loss. That will help you find out what is causing your hair loss and can determine what is the best treatment to slow its rate or stop it. PRP is a very common procedure that helps enhance your hair. There are also medication and laser therapies that can help. The important part is to determine why are you loosing hair and how to help you.

Best of lucks!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon