How to make short nose into right shape?

I am not satisfied of my nose

Right shape of the nose

It is very difficult to make the nose the right shape without describing it.  You have to describe what you think is the right shape of the nose.A short nose can be made larger and a large nose can be made smaller.

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you want and need.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

The best way to determine what specific changes will look good on your face, and what changes are surgically possible, is to do your research to find the top rhinoplasty specialists and consult with several of them in person. During your consultation, your photos can be computer-morphed to show how the changes to your nose will affect your appearance.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

If  you are unhappy with the appearance of your nose, then you should consider being seen in person for a possible rhinoplasty

Nasal evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD