Severe Hyperhidrosis causing excessive sweat in palm, armpits, buttock and foot. What treatments are available in India?

It's really embarrassing one, palm sweating started when I was 12, and two years before all the other regions like armpits, buttock and foot started, It's getting my self confidence down, now I'm 20 years old, it is destroying my social life, really I'm depressed for my future if this continues, I need a permanent treatment for all these regions, kindly suggest the permanent treatments, are those treatments available in india

Permanent solutions to sweat

The Infini can be used for controlling sweat. It will give long term control. The problem is that it's footplate is very small, so it will take significant time to get treated in all those areas. You will probably get compensatory sweating if you treat all those areas too.

Botox is a very effective treatment in those areas and can provide months of relief.

Beverly Hills, CA

Severe over-sweating

Botox can be used to treated excess sweating in many areas, including the area you've mentioned. You should consult with a qualified derm or plastic surgeon who has experience in this condition. Expect a little over 6 months out of every treatment. Most patients who have it are very satisfied in our practice.

Underarm Sweat

Not sure what is available in India but it might be worth the trip to have miraDry performed on your underarms!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Hyperhidrosis treatment in India

Read the ebooks on the link below to guide you.

Sympathectomy is available in India but it may worsen your lower body sweating - compensatory hyperhidrosis.

Botox is very helpful in ALL of the areas you mentioned but is very expensive.

Dr Karamanoukian

Severe Hyperhidrosis causing excessive sweat in palm, armpits, buttock and foot.

Hi.. thank you for the question... Sorry for how you feel... Im not in India, but i want to guide you... The actual treatment for this type of condition is Botulin Toxin (Botox or Dysport)... Depending in how severe this is it could be treated once in a year... 

Luis A. Mejia, MD