Scar on lip, crossing the borders, is C02 laser of any help?

I want to know whether c02 laser kills the underneath cells thus reducing the size of my lip or does it just promote new cells

CO2 and lip scars

I really need to have a good look at the pic. I have done a few scars with CO2 on lip borders. Sometimes
a surgical approach followed by laser is the best. 

In other cases I use laser, followed by cosmetic tattooing to create a new border. It really depends on what I see. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

CO2 laser helps scar appearance

Hi, I just added a link that might be helpful....

HI.  Generally speaking, the CO2 laser will promote new collagen growth to soften and flatten scars, some can take the pink out of the scar appearance as well.  Fractional CO2 is associated with shorter downtimes. An in person examination by your PS will confirm whether this is a good option for your scar.  Good luck!