My scalp is having white map type pattern and my hair is also falling - What do i do ?

I had shaved my head so many time to remove this but it is not helping me. It consist of white boundaries and very soft skin as compared to the reamain head over the surface of that aera, please help me .

If you have a hair loss or a scalp condition it is best to see a doctor for an examination. Photos cannot diagnose a condition.

If you have a hair loss or a scalp condition it is best to see a doctor for an examination.  Photos cannot diagnose a condition in general.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shaved head

The photos do not show any hair so your shave must have been very close and your hair color very light. The use of scalp micropigmentation works well to create the shaved look of a full head of hair. See web site reference below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon