I'm not satisfied with my new crown. Can I replace it?

I'm not satisfied with new crown which I have done to my front tooth.is this possible to replace?do I get more actual in size and color?!

Doctor Answers 1


If you were one of my patients and you were unsatisfied with my work, I would definitely work with you to get things to your liking. Just contact your dentist and tell him/her your concerns and see what can be done! 

Good luck!

Oklahoma City Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.