Is it safe to take isotretinoin along with methotrexate and Biologic.

I have ankylosing sphondilities my Rheumatologist put me on methotrexate 10mg once a week and Biologic injection Exemptia once every 15 days and have to take 6 injections. I had been taking isotretinoin 30mg every day for the past 3 months .Should continue taking isotretinoin or discontinue it or reduce the dosage.

Isotretinoin, methotrexate, adalimumab

Hi there. Certainly that is quite a cocktail of medications and I hope you are getting the relief you need. Taking isotretinoin (Accutane), methotrexate, and adalimumab at the same time is complicated. You should ask your rheumatologist whether he recommends this to be safe, or not. You should never adjust the dosage of any medication on your own without guidance from your doctor.Be well-