Can I get rid of this not so liking look and how? HELP!! (photos)

boiled water fell on my left part part of the body..mostly on lower back when i was 9 months old. Now i am 24 years old. Have undergone through plastic surgery. And applied mederma for 2 months.

Lasers and Kenalog IIT for keloids

I would use a combination of Kenalog IIT, fractional laser, Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum, and PDL.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face/Body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing, Surgery

Surgery, lasers and micro-tattoo pigmentation can be done to improve the look but there will be no "cure" for this type of scarring. It will take a series of treatments to see results. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer