Can I get rid of this not so liking look and how? HELP!! (photos)

boiled water fell on my left part part of the body..mostly on lower back when i was 9 months old. Now i am 24 years old. Have undergone through plastic surgery. And applied mederma for 2 months.

Doctor Answers 2

Lasers and Kenalog IIT for keloids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would use a combination of Kenalog IIT, fractional laser, Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum, and PDL.


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Scar on Face/Body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing, Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Surgery, lasers and micro-tattoo pigmentation can be done to improve the look but there will be no "cure" for this type of scarring. It will take a series of treatments to see results. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.