Rhinoplasty Done .(Alarplasty,Oesteotimis & Hump reduction).1 year,3months & 16 days time completed. Any suggestion? (photo)

I just want to ask you is there any chances to improve its shape in the coming months or any suggestions to do.Being Type 1 Diabetic since 10 yrs and it is under controlled.Presently am 21yrs old.The last but not least people giving expression which they look my nose or face.

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Not Happy with results of Rhinoplasty Over One Year Ago

Your nose can be improved but a revision procedure will be necessary. It will not change significantly in the future; healing is complete 15 months after surgery.