How to remove very old scars. More than 10 years old, which got developed due to keloid.

I had a keloid developed on my shoulder when I was 11 years old. It started expanding when as I grew older. At the age of 20, I got it removed through surgery. Again, while its removal scar expanded more and the area raised again. Now, I am 26 but the scar is still the same. Tell me, what to do? Doctors say that surgery will worsen the affected portion.

Keloids and Best Treatment NYC

I would definitely advise against any additional surgery for a keloid.  The best treatment would be conservative including V-Beam and intralesional steroid injections.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green